Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can't wait to pop it in my base & put our bodies together.


Buzzing - The Dream

So I have been into the dream ever since I heard/saw the music video for Falsetto over a year ago. The Dream's first album, Lovehate was stuck in my car's cd player for a good 4 months last year and Love vs. Money is no different. The Dream is best/secretly known for his songwriting talent. Seems to be that every song that he puts his pen to turns to gold (Rihannah's Umbrella, J. Holiday's Bed, Mary J. Blige's Just Fine). Although his songs are not lyrically deep he still pulls off a good hook and a catchy beat. The other thing that is so appealing to me about his two albums is the fact that they are buzzing with sexual energy.

Key Tracks: Rockin That Shit, Take You Home 2 My Mama, Let Me See The Booty





No comments:

Post a Comment