Monday, February 23, 2009

Thinkin my heart don't got nothing to do with my penis...


Buzzing - John Legend



Of course this really isn't anything new but I felt the need to put a little light on Mr. Legend. The debut album, Get Lifted, is definitely on my top five favorite albums. I just remember seeing the video for his first single, Ordinary People, his voice and style was so unique. The reason that I love this album so much is because unlike most albums this one tells a story from beginning to end. The trick to this album is that you have to listen to the album from front to back to get a full picture of the story that John is trying to tell. The story told is the entire span of a relationship, from good to bad and back again.

Key Tracks: Alright, Number One, Ordinary People

No comments:

Post a Comment